Tuesday, November 2, 2021

THE GENERAL

Just finished quilting this quilt today. It is pieced with French General fabrics, so I have named the quilt "THE GENERAL" I quilted it with an all over free hand design of scattered feathers and swirls. I love how it turned out. Lots of texture in the quilting. Red is my favourite colour. I actually tea dyed all the fabrics to tone it down a bit and the effect was amazing. This is mine and I will treasure it. I have been pretty busy quilting customer quilts, but I snuck this one in just to get it done.




3 comments:

  1. Just amazing Janet. You do such awesome work. So glad you were able to do one for yourself and looks grand on your bed! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is lovely you should treasure it.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!...and the quilting is lovely. I have always loved French General fabrics. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete