Tuesday, November 30, 2021

NEW SEWING ROOM

I have finished setting up my new sewing room. I love the way it turned out. A new floor, new paint, racking and bins for storage. A quaint space for me to do my sewing where I can leave things to finish later instead of having to pack up and set it up again. A great use for a room that was just used for storage previously. Lots of work, but well worth the effort.

Antique rocker in the corner displaying a primitive Santa and a Quilt



Sewing table for sewing machine and cutting mat.


Racking and storage bins.



Antique Trunk for storing fabric.


My new sign. I love this.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely sewing room, so organized and attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and love your sign too. How perfect! Even the touch of Christmas makes it so welcoming too. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a GREAT space Janet! I'd lock myself away and not come out LOL. I am sure you will get many hours of enjoyment from it. Someday I will have my space put together...but even when (if??) I do, it will never be as organized and clutter-free as yours. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool beans on the sewing room being finished! It looks nice and peaceful, plenty of room for ideas to circulate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful place to create and be creative!

    ReplyDelete