Saturday, June 26, 2021

QUILTING TILL THE COWS COME HOME

Happy Saturday everyone. We sure got a lot of rain overnight. 2 !/2 inches and it is still raining today.
I am hoping to get caught up on quilting customer quilts that I have a pile of. No sooner they go out and more come in. I just hope I get some time to quilt some of my own, I have 3 of my own to get done. I am hoping to get my shop back open again this fall. I am sure missing it. I just got my second shot of the vaccine this week and it knocked the crap out of me. I was flat out for 12 hours. Fever, body aches, fatigue, you name it. So glad it is over.
Just thought I would post a picture of this quilt I quilted for a customer. It was one my favourites. The last picture is the back, she pieced it and I loved it. It can be reversed on her bed.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Blessings
~Janet 





4 comments:

  1. What a stunning quilt! I almost think I like the back better than the front...it is so unique! Well, your pace reflects highly on your skill and artistry. We, too, are getting rain again and they are saying rain all next week as well. I was just looking through YouTube to see if I could find a tutorial on ark building. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning!!!!!! I bet there was a lot of quilting going on this past year you will be very busy for awhile I suspect. So glad you got your second shot sorry it knocked you down. my husband just had a ehhh day I had nothing but so glad we had it.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis a thing of beauty! That’s a lot of work and just gorgeous. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best quilter I know. This is an awesome piece as always Hopefully the rain will go away, but we are expecting some each day for the next week. Janice

    ReplyDelete