Saturday, November 28, 2020

QUILTING, QUILTING, AND MORE QUILTING

Such a busy time of year. I've been quilting like crazy and finally get a little caught up until next week when I have more coming in. I even pulled an all nighter getting a quilt finished that someone ordered. I just finished up this big blue beautiful quilt. It was so much fun to quilt.
I hope all of my American friends had a great Thanksgiving. We are enjoying a mild sunny day here in Ontario. 
Have a great day everyone.
~Janet


3 comments:

  1. This quilt is just drop-dead gorgeous.... How I would love to have one done exactly like it for the lake house but I recall you saying the fabrics used were the customer's so thee would be no replicating it. Beauiful header photo too....Hard to believe December is just a few days away. We, too, are having a beautiful day here for late November. Hope you remember to sneak in some "you" time. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet. Bob and I played it low key for the holiday. Beautiful quilt! Janice

    ReplyDelete