Friday, August 21, 2020

FALL IS IN THE AIR

 Happy Friday everyone! I love these cool nights and warm days. There are some wonderful sounds around such as insects buzzing, crows cawing and bluejays squawking.  Yep, fall is just around the corner. My favourite time of year. Autumn leaves, pumpkins, fall mums, apple cider and pumpkin pie. My pumpkins and squash just keep growing in my garden. Soon it will be time to harvest the Sweet Annie. My Tansy has been harvested and it is hanging to dry. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Blessings
~Janet


4 comments:

  1. Great picture.
    Fall is in the air in Ohio, too. I would love fall if winter did not come afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful Owl picture. Fall is coming here too the morning are very chilly. but I love it!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is. The bluejays and crows are awawking louder these days. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo!!! Yes, these last days of summer are glorious. Perhaps it is that we enjoy them more knowing they won't be with us long?? In any event, they are to be treasured! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete