Tuesday, April 14, 2020

VEGETABLE GARDEN 2020

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is fairing well due to all of our new restrictions. I sure hope this will be over soon so we can enjoy the way of life we had not long ago. I've been busy planning our vegetable garden for this year and I've ordered some seeds. I plan on doing lots of canning and freezing the harvest this year. Who knows when we will all get back to our jobs. Gardening is a great way to spend the days and it is very rewarding to say the least. Have a great day everyone!
Blessings
~Janet




3 comments:

  1. I do think gardens will be a priority for so many this year. Best of luck with your garden! I love the idea of having canned goods in the pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes let's hope we can get back to normal soon. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good way to take one's mind off the reality out there. I think we will be seeing a big resurgence of gardening and self-sufficiency. Or at least good intentions in that respect LOL. Too much snow here to even think of gardening.... I feel empathy for those who aren't as hermit-like as me....it must be wearing on them. Stay safe and well ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete