Monday, May 21, 2012

HOME FROM A GREAT HORSE SHOW

I just returned home from judging a great APHA horse show in Lloydminster Saskatchewan. Over 12 hours traveling today to get home and 12 hours Friday to get there. Left Lloydminster at 6:30 am this morning and drove four  hours to Edmonton, Alberta, then flew to Calgary, Alberta and from there to London. I was home by 8 pm. I am exhausted. It was a two day show with over 105 horses competing in all different events. I judged for 22 hours in  two days. Some great horses and competitors. I really enjoyed it.
Some great APHA horses in the show

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I sure do miss the horseshow days! I'll bet you were tired, what a journey. Get some rest this week, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paint horse. I miss horse show days too! When I watch jumping events on TV I still find myself "lifting" as the horse goes over the rails!! My husband laughs everytime!! Sorta like when my dad would twitch and jerk when he was watching wrestling on TV!! Get some rest!!--Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely painted horse. My, what a jammed packed weekend, but it sure does sound like a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete