Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Today was our Christmas luncheon for our Quilters' Guild. A great meeting, a great trunk show and speaker and a great vendor. What more could one want...............oh yes, there was a fantastic Christmas luncheon after our meeting with chicken, rice, two kinds of salad, rolls with butter, and tea or coffee and a great angel food cake desert with berries and whipped cream.
Mary and Michelle
Myself, Linda and Shirley. I guess I didn't know someone was taking my picture........DUH! I was looking at someone across the other side of the room. Actually, I think I am just wondering....WHEN ARE WE GOING TO EAT! :)

1 comment:

  1. I swear Girlfriend - you have more outings and social events (and eat better!) than anyone I know...My - you look so pensive! Glad you had a great outing....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete