Wednesday, December 16, 2009

IT IS FINISHED!!

Woodburning Cookstove
The Buck Saw table

Another shot of the Buck Saw table

The "Huge" Primitive cupboard
I even have a small freezer next to it.

1930 Findlay Oval woodburning Cookstove
and Look!!!
Deb's Hard Tack Candy is sitting up on the warming shelf.
I put it there so that I could get a shot of it.

Well after lots of hours of hard work, the summer kitchen is finished. There still needs to be some finishing up on the inside. I am planning on painting the legs of my buck saw table a barn red colour and the top will just be stained in Early American. The huge...and I mean huge primitive storage cupboard will be painted a barn red also. I will leave the painting for a later date. I took DH out for supper last night to thank him for all of his hard work. I helped out too, but he did most of the work. He finished around midnight Monday. He is glad that it is finished.
I am posting a picture of the outside that I took this morning. I will post pictures of the inside later when my camera is charged...LOL.







2 comments:

  1. What a huge difference Janet!! That is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see the inside pictures and also pictures of the table and cupboard. Excellent work on both your parts. Congratulations!!

    Love it!

    Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. I am glad that you like it. I just LOVE it!!!
    DH says he is going to make me a kindling box too.

    ReplyDelete