Monday, May 17, 2021

HAPPY MONDAY

Happy Monday everyone! Thankfully the warmer weather is here. Our crops are all planted for this year and now we just need some rain.  This weekend I will be planting the vegetable garden. Lots of quilting going on too and working away at the flower beds. I really love this quilt and all the colours in it. One of my favourites that I have had in to quilt. Wish it was mine. I may have to make one just like it.

Wishing you all have a wonderful week!
Blessings
~Janet






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I see why you would like one for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilt! So glad things are going good for you! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. your quilting makes it lovely.
    we are getting veggies in this week and we do need rain also
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A glorious quilt! What colours!
    My folks in southern NC have drought. Their plants are really suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt. What is the name of the design you put on it?
    LindamSmith

    ReplyDelete