Saturday, February 13, 2016

MORE SNOW

I'm making the best of this snowy weather. Roads in the area are closed as we got a few more inches overnight. I just took these 2 loaves of bread out of the oven and my kitchen smells wonderful. I just love the smell of home baked bread. BLT's for lunch today. I managed to sew a few rows together on the red 9 patch quilt I am making, a load of laundry done and some vacuuming while the bread was rising. Hope to get some organizing done in my sewing room today too. Stay warm my friends, Spring will be here before we know it.
Blessings
~Janet

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm....looks sooo tasty! Thank goodness we haven't had this weather since November.
    Stay warm! Hugs Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your bread looks so yummy. Great way to spend a winter's day.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There really is nothing like smelling bread baking! I could eat a whole loaf with butter while it is hot from the oven. Snowing here today and so cold. Good day to stay by the wood stove!

    ReplyDelete