Monday, January 6, 2014

A GREAT UPCOMING SHOW

My friend Dawn Rossell from Holly Hills Primitives in Holly Michigan is having a huge Primitive show on March 22nd. Dawn asked me to design the site for her and to design an add for two great magazines, Mercantile Gatherings and A Simple Life. I have really enjoyed doing this for her. I sure hope you will check out her site and see all of the wonderful vendors that will be there.
On another note, it is so cold and snowy here today. DH has just finished clearing the 4ft drift so I could get into the barn to feed the critters. I am staying home from work today as the road has not even been plowed and the whiteouts are horrible. It is supposed to get worse as the day goes on and the temperature is supposed to drop. Maybe I'll get some sewing done :)
Keep warm~Janet

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's going to be a great show...are you going to be a vendor?
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a wonderful show! Dawn and Dick do such an awesome job in planning and making sure everything is just perfectly prim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen. Being a Canadian, I can't take my goods over to the US and sell them, but I hopefully will be going to the show.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, love your sign.....would love to go but a tad to far.......Keep warm my friend, Warm Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure it will be a great show! Love the sign you did for her. I think there are a lot of cold places today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet...The sign you made is real nice. You are a very talented lady.
    We are getting a real storm here close to the lake.
    Enough of this already !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great flyer for the show. Bob and I will be set up there. Hope to see you! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how I wish I could attend...Stay safe and warm...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The weather here in Ohio is bitter cold but we were spared most of the snow! Thankfully tomorrow it will begin to warm up.
    Stay safe and warm.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great event...I m a new follower ,found you through prime by the water, I look forward to reading more posts...Hugs lil raggedy Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Dawn... Your ad looks fabulous in the magazine! It was such a pleasure meeting you & Dick yesterday when Janet & I came to your prim shop. I LoVed everything in there. I can 't wait to get the tin light hanging. I am so looking forward to coming back to this amazing show and sale. Thanks so much Janet for taking me. Mark your calendars for a great time!
    Hugs Marg

    ReplyDelete