Monday, June 26, 2017

WEEKEND IN QUEBEC

Good morning! I arrived home in the wee hours this morning. I was in Quebec judging a Paint Horse show. A long drive for sure, took me 9 hours to get there and 2 hours to get through Toronto on Saturday. I loved Quebec. So quaint in the area where the show took place. A great turnout of some great horses. Had I known how to speak French, I would have received the Sirloin steak that I had wanted instead of a shish-caboc that I got when I dined out on Saturday night. A long drive home, can't believe I made it all the way home without having to pull over for a nap. I'll be taking it easy today............I am totally whipped!
Hope you all have a great week.
~Janet


3 comments:

  1. How exciting! That was a whirlwind trip.
    Happy you are home safe and sound.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to Quebec as a teen. Learned to say North, South, East and West...and of course the word ice. Glad you made it safe home and some lovely horses. Paints have always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your photo of the Paint horse class! What fun is was to visit Quebec too! We took a trip there about 10 years ago and I found the place charming and beautiful. Glad you had a fun weekend and safe travels back home.

    ReplyDelete