Sunday, June 11, 2017

A NEW PORCH FOR THE SHOP

Good Sunday morning friends. It is so darned hot here in Southern Ontario this weekend. We cut hay last Thursday and we are going to bale it tonight. Great drying conditions with wind, and hot sun.
Cleaned out the chicken coop this morning and yesterday we cleaned all the Hay Loft out making way for the new fresh hay. 
I wanted to show you a picture of the shop with the new porch. We installed a screen door on Friday and I still need to paint it, but not until the hay is done.
Blessings
~Janet
One of our Barn Cats is checking it out.

I love all the flowers I planted around it.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful porch and so very welcoming! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, I love that new porch front door! It looks perfect for a welcoming statement too. Your flowers are beautiful and I am happy to hear that you are having some great summer days for cutting and baling hay! We have been in a tropical moisture situation for the past week and have gotten over 9 inches of rain! Please post us a photo when you get the door painted. I love your big wooden crow hanging outside.

    ReplyDelete