Saturday, October 25, 2014

AN AIRIAL VIEW

Last night my DH went up in his plane and took a couple of pictures of our farm. You probably can't see me, but I am sitting on the hay wagon in the second picture and Kit is nearby, just a speck of white is all you can see. In the first picture, you can see the two black horses out in the pasture.
Yesterday I was busy painting the bedroom closet and hopefully will finish it today. The weather has been so gorgeous here, it is nice to have the windows open. I have to get busy on Christmas orders soon.
I hope you all have a great weekend...........enjoy the last of these beautiful fall colors before the wind blows them all off the trees.
~Janet
A view of our farm.
On the left you can see the horses in the pasture.



5 comments:

  1. You are very blessed to be on a farm!!! Love the views Janet.
    We are suppose to be in the 60's this weekend so I will be outside working when I can.
    (((Hugs friend)))
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just awesome Janet!!
    Have a great weekend
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janet, love the farm you have, so beautiful. How great are the veiws, you are blessed. Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please thank hubby for the great pictures.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful farm pictures Janet. I love all the fall colors. Great job there to your DH. You two are certainly very talented !
    Enjoy this great weather.
    Marg.

    ReplyDelete