Monday, April 13, 2015

HANDWORK SEWING GROUP

I have been thinking about starting up a small group for handwork sewing, stitching, hooking, quilting or whatever you do that doesn't require electricity because it is going to be back at my cabin. It is such a nice place to sit and sew. Maybe one day a month? There is a wood stove in there for the cool fall days. Bring your lunch, but we can have the odd barbecue too. It is a small jaunt about a 5-7 minute walk from my house back there, but you wouldn't be carrying sewing machines...........Just something I am thinking about. It would be fun.
~Janet


4 comments:

  1. Morning Janet, sounds like a plan only wish I could join.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be fun too Janet! I LoVe the group photo!
    Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet - sounds like fun and especially in the cabin!
    I have a group the first and third Tuesdays of the month and we are really enjoying it. If someone can't make it to one they can the other.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I would love to come with your group!! Sound like so much fun...I really enjoy going to Holly on Wednesdays and rug hooking or just sitting and chatting with Dawn...so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete