Sunday, December 14, 2014

THE VIEW FROM MY SEWING ROOM

I took a couple of pictures of my girls roaming around the yard. It is a view from my sewing room. Been busy today putting in 2 loads of firewood, cleaning windows, vacuuming, and the list goes on. Getting ready for a "Girlfriends" gathering this week at my house. I don't know if I will ever get caught up. I am inviting some of my special friends over for an evening and dinner.
I hope you all had a great weekend.
~Janet
The girls enjoyed a day out.


8 comments:

  1. Love the view from your sewing window! Have a great time with your gathering of friends! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful view. Sure wish I could drop by and steal a few greens :)
    Have a wonderful GF gathering.
    Hugs,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet, love that view from your sewing room window, cluck cluck.Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice view. 'Hoping you and your friends had a great time together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely - my girls haven't wanted to venture out much, as we have snow on the ground and it's been foggy and rainy too. Have a great day with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome view Janet. Hope you have fun this weekend. Janice

    ReplyDelete