Between gardening, baking pies, judging Horse Shows, looking after critters and everyday life, I have finished the charity Horse Quilt. I used fabrics that would compliment the horse border and I am really pleased with the way it turned out. I said I would post pictures when I had it finished, so I had my DH hold it up outside this morning for some photos. He agreed to it as long as he didn't have to be in the photo, so I told him he could hide behind the quilt. I made a label for it also, and I called the quilt "For the Horses". I quilted it with variegated thread that matched the fabric colors. The pictures don't do it justice......it looks so much better in real life.
|A close-up of the border and fabrics|