Monday, March 14, 2011

A WONDERFUL PATTERN

This is a quilting pattern that a friend of mine designed. The pattern is called Angels Watching Over Me. I just got it and I am so looking forward to making it. The picture does not do it justice. It looks amazing in real life. The redwork in this quilt is amazing. My friend Brenda showed this at "Show and Tell" at our Quilters' Guild. Brenda is a pattern designer and has her own website. There is a link to her site on my sidebar to the left. Among Brenda's Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,
    Thanks for sharing my pattern with your friends. If they do visit my site they won't see the pattern posted yet. I am still working on the binding of my red version of the quilt that will be photographed for the front cover. This should all be done in about a week. I'm glad you love your pattern. It's one of the very first copies!
    Brenda
    www.amongbrendasquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet.

    That is a beautiful pattern. I'm jealous that you have one already...(-:
    I shall be getting one myself as soon as I can. I love redwork and once again, Brenda has produced a lovely pattern. Thanks for sharing it!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, You can order your pattern right through Janet if you would like. She'll have some very soon. My red version is complete, bound and photographed and I am just sitting down to photoshop out some of by background. I take my pictures in the backyard next to my chicken coop.
    Watch my web site for the picture.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete