Monday, November 16, 2009

MY KITCHEN SMELLS WONDERFUL!

You wouldn't believe the smell of my kitchen! I have been making batches of soap like crazy for Christmas orders. My whole table is covered in trays of soap that has to cure. It smells so good I could eat it. DH says he almost took a bite as he walked by..LOL.
I am thankful to my wonderful friends who have ordered soaps and candles from me for Christmas gift giving. I know there are lots of places to buy soap and candles, but my friends know that DH and I have been out of work since last March. The factory where we worked as Quality Assurance employees for 17 years closed down and moved to Mexico. Thank you ladies....you know who you are. It is so nice to have the support of  your friends :) I am looking forward to getting together with all of you tonight for dinner and sewing......and Linda, I am looking forward to your lasagna! I bet it will be wonderful. See you at 5:30......I am getting hungry already :)
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment