Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HARVEST SWAP

"HARVEST SWAP"
from Nancy
Picture of all of my swap goodies

Autumn candle, tea towels and wooden pumpkin


The "Harvest" stitchery


Here is the picture of the Pumpkin and Crow make-do


Well today I received my "Harvest Swap" parcel from Nancy my swap partner. Her Blog is http://stitchesnstrokes.blogspot.com I just loved everything!!! She does awesome work. Great quality. Nancy made me a beautiful harvest stitchery that I just love and a gorgeous pumpkin make-do with a crow....how did she know that I LOVE crows!!! There was a really nice wooden pumpkin that I am going to hang on the door of my summer kitchen, a great smelling harvest candle with an autumn candle ring and a star candle plate. Nancy also sent me 3 beautiful tea towels in harvest colours...they look great in my kitchen! Now I feel spoiled. I had better not forget to mention the nice letter she included in the package with autumn graphics on it. Thank you so much Nancy. Everything was lovely. I will treasure these.
























1 comment:

  1. Thank you Janet, I am just so happy that you like them. I think we have very similar likes, I'm glad that you were my swap partner and I hope that you keep in touch! :) ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete